Providing the necessary resources to grow your Sunday school ministry by leaps and bounds!
All churches are unique and have a variety of needs, so finding the right children's Sunday school resources can often be a challenge.
Grow, Proclaim, Serve! was created to offer the highest degree of flexibility while still maintaining those elements that are important to you—Bible-based, easy-to-use, and flexible session plans, and age-appropriateness.
Grow, Proclaim, Serve! provides a full faith experience for children with Bible stories, activities, crafts, media, and games and is packed with helpful features for your church including:
- Age-appropriate levels of learning providing a comprehensive 3-year journey through the Bible
- Value-priced resources for teachers, children, and classes
- Flexibility to customize Sunday school based on budget, time, and needs
- Church web tools to help organize your children's Sunday school program
Grow, Proclaim, Serve! was also designed for a variety of church sizes, age ranges of children, and teaching models with resources including:
- A large-group/small group model for ages 3-6 and 7 & up that presents a story and worship for large-group time, with discussion and activities for small-group breakout
- Age-appropriate resources for babies and woddlers through tweens
- On the Go for Tweens that offers a 1-year Bible survey with relevant magazine-style learning guides
- One Room Sunday School option for churches with multi-age children in one group
- A media component that brings the Bible story to life and music videos to enhance the stories
We invite you to carefully review the Grow, Proclaim, Serve! options found on this website. You can download samples, preview videos, and even join our web leader tools all for free!
Grow, Proclaim, Serve! is ready to provide your church the necessary resources to grow your Sunday school ministry by leaps and bounds!